A photographer requires an effective tool for organizing the digital photos on their computer. Lightroom 4 is one of the most popular workflow applications, which is especially designed to let you systematize your photos and edit then within a single application. It is the combination of image organization and non-destructive editing module. Learn more: Tips to shopping on Amazon
Key features of Lightroom 4:
- Lightroom directs the photography workflow throughout a sequence of modules including Map, Develop, Library, Slideshow, Book, Print and Web.
- Photos can be assessed in a number of layouts like loupe, grid, survey and compare.
- Map modules allow you to insert location information to images and sort out images by location.
- The Develop module provides numerous ways of adjusting tone, exposure, color, lighting, vignettes and more.
- You can mange and organize photos in Library module through flags, keywords, metadata, collections and search features.
- The Book module allows you to design photo books with a series of templates and you can upload them for printing.
- The Slideshow module facilitates you to present your images in professional presentation and Slideshows can be exported as video files, in JPEG format or as the PDF slideshow.
- The Web module offers a variety of customizable templates for striking Web galleries that can be upload directly to the Web site through FTP or exported as the package for Web developer to post.
Pros of Lightroom 4:
- Provides an effective tool for managing the large numbers of images and processing the camera raw files.
- It has attractive, clear and interface design which offers excellent workflow.
- Enhanced develop engine, extracts amazing vibrant range out of single images.
- Excellent photo management system; lens based correction and preset allows you to work proficiently and experiment with several variation of settings.
- Lightroom runs video clips as version 4 add editing, playback and sharing of video.
- It provides Publish Services to send photos to Facebook, SmugMug, Flicker and mobile devices.
- Soft proofing, Map integration and Local image adjustments makes it more useful.
Cons of Lightroom 4:
- It has limited zooming.
- Some features only works in definite modules, which can be confusing at many times.
- Modal interface prohibits some general tasks in some modes.
Hence, Photoshop Lightroom 4 is a great alternative to a traditional photo editer like Photoshop CS5, CS6. We recommend you find the Photoshop Lightroom 5 coupon and buy it (Save about $10). To buy Lightroom 4 or 5, Visit Amazon.com and don’t forget find the latest Amazon coupon October 2013 to order it.